Wednesday 18 October 2017

RESEARCH & PLANNING - Digipak and magazine layout design



Within the colour scheme, I have gone for pastel colours in the colours blue and pink. These colours are popular within my target audience so I believe it would become more appealing to look at. They also conform to the pop genre and was proven popular through the answers of our questionnaire. I have also used minimal text on my digipak as I didn't want it to look too cluttered and also teenagers and young adults are stereotyped as not liking to read so it might become a reason to not look at the CD. The typography will be in a sans serif font so that it appeals more to the teenage target audience. The photography on the front cover will be the artist posing in the middle underneath the title in a naturalistic pose in order for the artist. In regards to professional digipaks, I am taking inspiration from both Little Mix's 'Get Weird' and Ariana Grande 'Dangerous Woman'.


No comments:

Post a Comment