Monday 4 December 2017

PRODUCTION- Session 4

Unfortunately we were not able to film today. This was due to us not being able to hire out the equipment we needed for shooting. Due to this I have re scheduled for next Monday. I have booked equipment for filming, I have booked:
A Canon 24-105m lens to use for zoom
A 50m lens
2 canon 760D cameras
1 Tripod
1 Shoulder support rig

On filming before we did not book a tripod which we felt was difficult to get certain shots. I therefore decided to hire out a tripod for Katie to use.

I have also arranged with dancers and models this date for filming so everyone is on board.

This does mean we will be behind on filming however, I will ensure we spend extra time filming on Monday to make sure we do not fall behind on our deadline.

For the rest of today I watched the dancing rehearsals and directed the dancers on how to act. I also discussed with Danit on costume and her ideas for location.


Izzy, Director

No comments:

Post a Comment